The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom is offering a number of PhD positions in the Institute of Work Psychology.
PhDs on Offer
- How and When Do Workplace Bullying Bystanders Intervene in the Process? A Longitudinal Investigation
- Improving Working Conditions and Wellbeing in the Northern Italian Healthcare
- Does Age Affect People’s Ability to Manage Others’ Feelings?
- Supporting Return-to-Work and Stay-at-Work for People with Mental Health Problems: A Mixed Methods Study
- How to Make Speaking Up in the Workplace More Effective: Exploring the Use of Interventions
For more information on each project please visit the links above