Call for papersGranada (Spain), 5th-7th June, 2024
The call for Papers for the 16th EAOHP Conference is now Open!
The theme for the 2024 conference is ‘Contributions of OHP to social justice’.
The programme will include oral and poster presentations as well as a number of invited and special symposia in line with the multidisciplinary conference theme. These include a session that will focus on Spanish and Latin American research that will be delivered in Spanish, and a session providing an international OHP perspective from the International Coordinating Group for Occupational Health Psychology (ICG-OHP).
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 01 December 2023
Author notifications issued by: 15 February 2024
Deadline for author registration: 19 April 2024
Submissions are welcome in all areas of research, practice, and education in occupational health psychology and related areas. Relevant topics include but are not limited to studies on:
Psychosocial work environment
– Antecedents of stress and well-being
– Stress: Theory and measurement
– Interpersonal relationships
– Work-life balance
– Social capital and social climate
Contemporary issues in OHP
– Future of Work: New forms of work (e.g., hybrid, remote, gig) and implications for health, safety and wellbeing
– Inequalities in working conditions and health
Individual and organizational interventions
– Policy level interventions including regulation and CSR
– Training and education
– Workplace health promotion
– Organizational interventions, outcomes and evaluation
– Migration and the workplace
– Gender and ageing
– Equality, diversity and inclusion
– Sustainability, green jobs and just transitions
– Refugees and displaced workers
– Modern slavery and wellbeing
Delegates can submit their abstracts (500 words max) for four types of sessions.
Please note that delegates will only be able to be the named presenter for a maximum of three accepted presentations (across all types of presentations). This does not include invited sessions or being a symposium chair/discussant.
15 minute oral presentations, organised in concurrent themed sessions
Presentation of a series of papers on a common theme
Early career researcher workshop
A roundtable session for PhD students and early career researchers